Miami Township owns and maintains three historic cemeteries:
- Evergreen Cemetery, 234 Center Street (State Route 126), Miamiville
- Union Cemetery, Branch Hill-Guinea Pike and Weber Road
- Mulberry Cemetery, Off Newberry Street
Cemeteries are operated by the Miami Township Board of Trustees under the direction of the Miami Township Clerk and the Service Director. They are operated in conformance with the Laws of the State of Ohio, and in accordance with the appropriate principles of good conduct which the Trustees believe should govern the operation of the cemeteries.
Cemetery records are maintained at Miami Township Service Department. Information and assistance regarding burials, deeds, transfers, etc. is available by calling 513-248-3728 or by e-mail. Cemetery visitation hours are from sunrise to sunset.
EVERGREEN CEMETERY and UNION CEMETERY contains graves dating back as early as the 1700’s. Among the historic gravesites at Evergreen Cemetery is that of Charles Rich who was known to have dealt the poker hand known as the “DEAD MAN’S HAND” to Wild Bill Hickcock.